domingo, 3 de julho de 2011

Kits de Ensaio do Gaither Vocal Band


15. Give It Away





2. There Is a River
3. Give Up
4. I Bowed on My Knees
5. Sometimes My Feet Wanna Dance
6. Sweet Beulah Land
7. Sign Me Up
8. Little Is Much When God Is in It
9. Jesus on the Mainline
10. The King Is Coming




One Voice





04. O Holy Night  - Youtube - 
07. White Christmas 
09. My Heart Would Be Your Bethlehem - Youtube -  




01. Mary Was the First One to Carry the Gospel
02. New Star Shining
03. Reaching
04.  Little One
05.  It's Still The Greatest Story Ever Told
06. The Christmas Song - Youtube
07. Mary Did You Know - Youtube
08. Go Tell Everyone
09. Hand of Sweet Release
10. He Started the Whole World Singing




01 - Better Day 
02 - When He Blest My Soul 
03 - Love Like I’m Leavin’
04 - You Are My All In All  -  Youtube
05 - Please Forgive Me
06 - Greatly Blessed, Highly Favored
07 - He’s Alive
08 - Ain’t Nobody
09 - Clean -  Youtube
10 - Muddy Water
11 - That Sounds Like Home To Me - Youtube - 
12 - I Know How To Say Thank You
13 - He Is Here




01. He's Watching Me
02. Hide Thou Me
03. Where The River Flows
04. Where No One Stands Alone
05. Oh,What a Time
06. I Do Believe - Youtube
07. More Than Ever
08. On The Authority
09. The Love Of God
10. Steel  On Steel
11. Make It Real
12. Sinner Saved By Grace
13. One Good Song
14. Something To Say



Cd 1

03 - Low Down the Chariot        
04 - I Heard It First on the Radio 
05 - Second Fiddle     
06 - There Is a River          
07 - A Few Good Men         
08 -  A Brand New Song   
10 - Good, Good News   
12 - Can't Stop Talkin' About Him      
13 - The Love of God          
15 - My Lord And I          
16 - The Baptism of Jesse Taylor    
17 - The Star Spangled Banner     
18 - Heaven's Joy Awaits         

Cd 2

04 - The King Is Coming         
05 - Singing With the Saints         
06 - I'll Worship Only at the Feet of Jesus         
08 - At the Cross          
12 - John, the Revelator          
13 - Yes, I Know!          
15 - Oh, What a Time          
16 - Sinner Saved by Grace          




2. Build An Ark
3. Jesus & John Wayne
4. Go Ask
5. Home Of Your Dream
6. Search Me Lord
7. Lonely Mile
8. There's Always A Place At The Table -  Youtube
9. The Difference Is In Me
10. I'm Loving Life
11. When I Cry - Youtube - 
12. Prisoner Of Hope
13. Then He Bowed His Head And Died




2. Alpha and Omega
3. Not Gonna Worry
4. Heartbreak Ridge & New Hope Road
5. Knowing You'll Be There
6. O Love That Will Not Let Me Go
7. When The Rains Come
8. Everything Good
9. The Really Big News
10. I Pledge My Allegiance
11. Forgive Me
12. He Came Through
13. When He Talked About His Home
14. It Is Finished




1. God Is Good All The Time
2. I Heard It First On The Radio 
3. Whenever We Agree Together
4. Child, You're Forgiven
5. Good Good News
6. Let Freedom Ring
7. He Came Down To My Level
8. Hallelujah  Satisfied
9. Mercy
10. He Touched Me
11. The Baptism of Jesse Taylor
12. The Star Spangled Banner




2. Singing With The Saints
3. Loving God, Loving Each Other
4. In That Great Geeting Up Morning
5. I'll Tell It Wherever I Go
6. Tell Me
7. I Believe In A Hill Called Mount Calvary
8. Palms Of Victory
9. At The Cross
10. Songs That Answer Questions
11. Promises One By One
12. Happy Rhythm
13. I'll Worship Only At The Feet Of Jesus




1. Low Down The Chariot
2. Leave It There/What A Friend We Have In Jesus
3. When I Survey The Wondrous Cross
4. Delivered From The Hands Of Pharoah
5. He Will Carry You
6. Jesus! What A Friend For Sinners
7. Sing A Song/I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing
8. Center Of My Joy
9. Heaven's Joy Awaits
10. God Bless America
11. I Then Shall Live
12. Gentle Shepher



1. When Jesus Says It's Enough
2. Search Me, Lord
3. Yes, I Know
4. Count On Me
5. Living Water
6. The Old Rugged Cross Made The Difference
7. Old Friends
8. When We All Get Together With The Lord  - Youtube
9. On My Way To Heaven
10. Farther Along
11. Sweeter As The Days Go By