quinta-feira, 18 de agosto de 2011

Kits de Ensaio do Legacy Five




1. Freedom
2. Heroes Of The Faith
3. While I'm Waiting (God Is Working)
4. If You Ask Me
5. Carved In Stone
6. Walk With Me
8. He's Been There
9. Sunshine Of Today
10. In His Grip




01. Jesus Saves
02. Step Into The Water
03. Don't Be Afraid
05. Homeland
06. Champion Of Love
07. I've Read The Back Of The Book
08. Jesus Has Risen
09. Boundless Love
10. When The World Looks At Me




Farther Along
He's My King
I Feel Like Traveling on
If Jesus Is There
In the Garden
Redeemed Medley
Riding on the Wings of Love
Send the Light
The Old Rugged Cross
The Prettiest Flowers 





1. Jesus Hold My Hand
2. American Medley
3. Rocking On The Waves
4. He set Me Free
5. Amazing Grace
6. He's A Personal Saviour
7. Little Is Much
8. He Bore It All
9. I'm Winging My Way Back Home
10. More About Jesus